Vlushe Cosmetics and Blowdry Lounge Membership Terms and Conditions
Last updated 8 November 2018
Member refers to the holder of any active ongoing package offered by Vlushe The Cosmetic Label within a Vlushe Cosmetics and Blowdry Lounge.
You or your is a reference to the Member whose name the Vlushe The Cosmetic Label package is held.
Membership refers to the commitment of an individual to pay for a selection of services offered by Vlushe The Cosmetic Label within a Vlushe Cosmetics and Blowdry Lounge within an agreed duration of time.
Package refers to a selection of services attributed to a specific category within a Vlushe Cosmetics and Blowdry Lounge.
Appointment/s and Booking/s are an agreed time and date between both the Member and Vlushe The Cosmetic Label at which the requested service will be delivered.
Extensions are any form of hair extension, including but not limited to: micro link/micro bead/loop hair extensions, weave hair extensions, tape hair extensions, pre-bonded/fusion hair extensions and clip-in hair extensions.
Wash is where the customer will have their hair cleaned with water and products selected at the discretion of the attending Vlushe The Cosmetic Label hairdresser.
Blowdry is a styling method using a blow dryer only.
Style/Styling is a styling method using a styling iron, including but not limited to a curling wand or hair straightener.
Dry Styling is the use of hands or tools, such as a brush or comb, without heat to complete the requested service.
Extra Styling is a styling method that involves a root lifting technique, which includes but is not limited to: using a blow dryer and a brush, and may also include the use of a styling iron.
Styling Add-Ons are any additional styling methods required other than a “Blowdry” or “Style/Styling”, including but not limited to: braiding and pinning.Treatments are additional services that require product to be applied.
Make-Up are any cosmetics items within the Vlushe The Cosmetic Label range, available for purchase at the Vlushe Cosmetics and Blowdry Lounge premise.
Products are any items within the Vlushe The Cosmetic Label range, available for purchase at the Vlushe Cosmetics and Blowdry Lounge premise, other than “Make-up”.
Beverages are drinks available within the Vlushe Cosmetics and Blowdry Lounge premise, including but not limited to: soft drinks, cocktails, wine and sparkling.
Website means www.vlushethecosmeticlabel.com.
- Your membership term commences on the date that you purchase your membership and continues strictly for the number of weeks that you have purchased.Your membership may not be put on hold for any reason.
- All payments will be debited via your method of payment weekly in advance.
- Whether weekly payments are debited directly from your financial institution or via your credit card, the following provisions apply:
- If the debit day falls on a day that is not a business day, we may direct your financial institution or credit provider to debit your account on the following business day. If you are unsure about which day your account has or will be debited you should ask your financial institution or credit provider.
- We reserve the right to cancel your membership if the first debit from your account or credit card is returned unpaid or a total of two or more debit attempts are returned unpaid by your financial institution or credit provider.
- You may change your method of making debit payments by providing us with at least 14 days’ prior written notice.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account or credit on your credit card to allow a weekly debit payment to be made.
- If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a weekly debit payment:
- you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution or credit provider;
- you may also incur fees or charges imposed or incurred by us, including without limitation any imposed on us by your financial institution or credit provider; and
- you must arrange for the weekly debit payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account or credit on your credit card by an agreed time so that we can process the weekly debit payment.
- You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account or credit card are correct.
- Subject to clause 4.8 we will keep any information (including your account details) collected as part of your debit payment arrangement confidential. We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
- We will only disclose information about you that we have collected as part of your direct debit arrangement:
- for the purposes of these membership terms and conditions (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim).
- All advertised membership fees apply only to customers who do not have hair extensions. Any customer who has hair extensions must pay $10 per week more than the applicable advertised membership fee in recognition of the additional time taken providing services to customers who have hair extensions. For the avoidance of doubt, if, during the term of your membership you have hair extensions attached, your weekly membership fee will increase by $10 per week from the time the hair extensions are attached. Similarly, if, during the term of your membership you have hair extensions removed, the additional $10 per week fee will be removed from the time the hair extensions are removed.
- An express membership entitles you to unlimited wash, blow dry (with blow dryer only) and style, with additional fees payable for services beyond this (at $10 per item, subject to change), including:
- scalp massage;
- styling add-ons (such as braiding and pinning);
- treatments; and
- A master membership entitles you to unlimited wash and scalp massage, blow dry, style and extra styling involving any root lifting technique, with additional fees payable for services beyond this (at $10 per item, subject to change), including:
- styling add-ons (such as braiding and pinning);
- treatments; and
- An ultimate membership entitles you to unlimited wash and scalp massage, blow dry, style, extra styling involving any root lifting technique, styling add-ons (such as braiding and pinning), treatments and toning, plus a discount of 15% on all:
- make up applications;
- Vlushe cosmetics;
- beverages; and
- hair products.
- You may not transfer your membership to any other person or allow any other person to use your membership at any time, except with our prior written consent.
- While we will make every reasonable effort to accommodate your desired booking time we cannot and do not guarantee that a particular booking time will be available. You should make bookings as far in advance as possible for appointments during our store’s opening hours. We are not open on public holidays and reserve the right not to accept bookings on Sundays.
- If you cancel an appointment later than 24 hours prior to the appointment time, we will charge you a fee of 20% of the cost of the services. You authorise us to debit any such amount from your method of payment.
- If you do not attend for an appointment that you have booked, we will charge you a fee of 30% of the cost of the services. You authorise us to debit any such amount from your method of payment.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if you cancel or do not attend an appointment you are not entitled to any compensation or extended term of membership.
- Subject to clause 15, if you wish to cancel your membership you must pay us the fees for the unused portion of your membership. You authorise us to debit any such amount from your method of payment.
- Notwithstanding clause 14, if you provide us with evidence to our complete and sole satisfaction of your:
- sickness; or
we may elect not to require payment from you of the fees for the unused portion of your membership.